Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday Morning Sunrise 11/15/2015

Good Morning,

The sun came up on me while in a marsh today. My Thermos bottle was filled with Door County Apple Cobbler Coffee. My dog was next to me and my nephew on the other side. Life doesn't get much better than that.



Psalm 139:7-12New International Version (NIV)
Where can I go from your Spirit?
    Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
    if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
    if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
    your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
    and the light become night around me,”
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
    the night will shine like the day,
    for darkness is as light to you.
 
We shot a few ducks. Gibbs performed well and added to his retrieve numbers. My nephew has turned out to be a duck hunter that you want next to you with his gun.
 
But as the sun rose and we both remarked how neat it looked bouncing off of trees in the distance,
I was once again reminded that the marsh we were in was created long ago and God knew that all three of us would be there. I was reminded that He was right next to us, watching over us and gave us the time to enjoy what He gave us
We were not alone in the marsh.

No never alone are we.

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment