Saturday, November 7, 2015

Steaks, Men, God and Heaven Moved

Good Morning,

I have been up all night managing a project at the hospital, Glad to say it went well. I really want a cup of coffee, but need to sleep now instead. But if I were to have a a cup, it would be Door County Highlander Grog,

Last night our Men's Ministry Group from Faith Bible Church held it's annual "Men's Steak Feed." Large steaks, beans, garlic bread and potatoes filled every belly there. All that was washed down by Sprecher Root Beer. I had to leave early to get over to the hospital so I wasn't there for much of it.

What I was told was that all the men and young boys had a great time and that the food was awesome. We also had a guest speaker who preached a short message. I heard that Heaven moved and some lives were changed and lives were added to the Lamb's Book of Life.

I actually expected to hear those kind of results because;

Matthew 18:20New International Version (NIV)
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Gather in the name of Jesus and He shows up. And when He is there Heaven and Earth move.

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment