Wednesday, February 3, 2016

There's Room For You 2/3/2016

Good Morning,

Middle of the week and I have the weekend in my head lights already. The kitchen has the smell of Door County German Chocolate Cake Coffee brewing at a rapid pace. Smells good enough to drink.

John 14:2-4English Standard Version (ESV)
In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going."

Last weekend Rene and I rented a cabin in a small lodge. The owner was telling me that he was all filled up and people were still calling for rooms. He was completely booked and could not accept another reservation. This was due to a shortage of rooms in the area. A large hotel was closed because of mechanical issues. He had to turn people away.

Lucky for us that heaven has more than enough room for everyone. Rene and I secured our room at the lodge a few weeks ago while thinking ahead. If we hadn't reserved early we would have been without a room for the weekend.

Unlike the small lodge with limited room, heaven makes room for each believer in Jesus Christ. Those who receive Him into their heart by faith have a place in heaven. Jesus turns no one away. But you must make your eternal reservation before you die. There's room for me and you, plus anyone else saved by grace in Jesus. Won't you invite Him into your heart today?  He made room for you!

God bless,
Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment