Friday, February 5, 2016

Reflections, What Does Your Say? 2/5/2016

Good Morning.

Happy Friday,

I am enjoying a strong cup of Door County Cherry Crème Coffee to begin the day. I feel restless in my soul, not fearful, not uncertain, but restless. It could be time for God to change something. I will have to wait and see.

I took this picture from the patio at my Dad's house in Michigan a few years ago while on a grouse hunting trip. I have always liked this picture because of the mirror effect on the lake. The reflection from the opposite shoreline on the water was too awesome for pictures to do it justice. You could say, that the water was showing the shoreline just how beautiful it was.

There are many people who go through life never feeling appreciated, worthwhile or precious. I like to tell people that  feel this way to put this to thought. "When  you see a picture of Jesus on the cross does that reflect you?" They usually reply no. I argue a little and say  "when you see Jesus on the cross it is possible to see the beauty in you. He sees just how precious you are, just how worthwhile you are and how lovely you are. So much so that He died for you."

You are a direct reflection of God's love. What's not to love?

2 Corinthians 4:6New Living Translation (NLT)
For God, who said, “Let there be light in the darkness,” has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ.

Have a great day! Smile.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment