Saturday, July 27, 2013

Wild Boar 7/27/13

Good Morning.

Happy Saturday to you. No coffee for me for a week. I will explain next week. But if I were to drink some coffee today it would be some Door County Peanut Butter Crunch.

One of my more exciting hunting trips was the time that I went hunting for Russian Boar. It was a successful day. The old boar head hangs on a wall in my house. A boar can be very dangerous if cornered. Their tusks are razor sharp and the temper is just plain mean. They are much faster than they look. But let's go back to being cornered and hurt. That is when they are most dangerous. They seek to destroy anything they consider to be a threat.

When we step out in faith to serve our Lord we anger the prince of darkness. ( The Old Devil)
He is threatened and wants to stop us in our tracks. He is cornered and wants us to believe he is dangerous. But Jesus is our guide. We have nothing to fear.

John 16:33 (NKJV)

33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

So anticipate an attack when you answer God's call. But know this, when the bell rings at the end of the fight you are always the winner. Because Jesus fought for you.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment