Monday, July 1, 2013

Christmas July 1st 7/1/13

Good Morning.

Yesterday my wife and I were shopping in Three Lakes Wisconsin and a little cheese store had a few packs of Door County Jingle Bell Java Coffee left over from the holidays. Today is Christmas in July for me!

We all like to celebrate Christmas on December 25th, the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. Christmas trees, music, food, presents, family are all things that I enjoy while celebrating Christmas.

If you have invited Jesus into your life as Lord and Savior shouldn't every day be a Christmas celebration? There is an old hymn that says it best.

Because He Lives
Songwriters: GAITHER, BILL / GAITHER, GLORIA / DAMICO, ALCEU

God sent His son, they called Him, Jesus;
He came to love, heal and forgive;
He lived and died to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives!

Chorus
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives, all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives!

John 3:16

New King James Version (NKJV)
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Merry Christmas
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment