Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day July 4th 2013

Good Morning,

I am starting today with a cup of Door County Chocolate Melt Down Coffee.

Today in the United States we are celebrating our independence day. I see in the world today that many are struggling for change and freedom. My prayers are with you.

I will challenge all of us today to pray for our national leaders and yours also. Why? Because God asks us to in His word.Pray also for your church leaders.

Pray for Our Leaders

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 2:1-4 KJV

God expects us to pray for our own leaders and the leaders of other nations. I guess He alone gives us that freedom!

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment