Wednesday, July 24, 2013

His Eye is on the Sparrow 7/24/13

Good Morning Friends,

I am starting my day in prayer and then having a big cup of Door County Hawaiian Hazelnut Coffee.

I must admit I have something on my mind that has me devoting a lot of time in prayer. Several friends of mine are on the mission field for Jesus or are heading out leading some short term mission trips. They are all over the world right now. I also have a grandson toughing it out in a Bible Military Camp for three weeks. Besides that, it won't be long until I head out to lead a short term mission trip. So lots on my mind.



Luke 12:7
But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

One of my favorite songs to sing is "His eye is on the sparrow". It reminds me that God has each of us in sight at all times. He knows our comings and our goings.

 

1 comment:

  1. This song was incorporated in my testimoney one year in the the Womens Bible Study gatherings. My favorite and I know he is watching over me.

    Have a great day Marty! Duck season is coming soon......................

    ReplyDelete