Thursday, January 31, 2019

God's Perfect Timing 1/31/2019

Good Morning,

Once again we are facing antarctic temperatures today. I just came inside from starting and warming up two of our vehicles. Both started very well and I will be driving Rene into work today. Yes my leg therapy has come to the point where I am allowed to drive!! I just poured a travel mug of Door County Dublin's Delight Coffee and I am ready to write.



Wouldn't you know that it had to happen. Yesterday I ran into my best Buddy as I was leaving a Dr's appointment. He was going in for his own appointment and we ran into each other at the hospital. I was waiting around to see my wife as she left the hospital so I could giver her a ride to the parking structure. Rene and I did not connect and she is not one to ever turn her cell phone on. So after waiting for twenty minutes to intercept her I headed for home. I no sooner got home and she called saying that the Jeep wouldn't start. I turned around and headed back to the hospital.

In the mean time I prayed and remembered that my Pal might still be there. I called him and he was just leaving. He drove over to the parking structure and put Rene into a warm car. In the mean time he jumped the battery and had her Jeep running by the time I arrived.  This man and I pray for each other daily and we pray over our families. I doubt they even know how much and what we pray for. His appointment was delayed for some reason or another. It was supposed to be earlier in the day. But I believe God worked it out that when the battery died He had help close by. We took the Jeep to a repair garage and they are installing a battery today. Prayer,+God = His Timing.

There is no other way to explain how that happened. Friends, have a prayer partner, pray for one another and foster friendship. God used my Buddy to help my wife and it was all timed perfectly.

God bless.

Marty

2 comments: