Thursday, April 16, 2015

It's All In The Plan 4/16/2015

Good Morning,

This day I choose to have a praise for God on my lips and I am ready to share with anyone who would want to share one right back with me.
I just filled my mug with Door County Mocha Mint Coffee. Something tells me that I am up to something good.



Every building starts with a plan or blueprint. We built our home and it all started with a plan. The only time anything went wrong is when the builder strayed from the actual plan and actually talked us into changing something that we later found out was only to benefit him.

Jeremiah 29:11New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

God has plans for each and everyone of us. Where things go wrong is when we don't consult the Great Architect and ask Him what those plans are so we can follow them to the exact last detail. We, like my home builder all want to take short cuts or redesign God's plan to fit our thoughts.

Isaiah 55:8
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord.
 
Stop before making any decisions and pray. Ask God to show you the direction He wants you to go or not go. Then go or not go obediently and quietly.  Trust Him to know best.
 
God bless,
Marty
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment