Thursday, April 30, 2015

Heaven Came Down And Spoke Today 4/30/2015

Good Morning,
Just a little sore this morning. I tried working out last night, and well, it hurt. That's what I get for slacking off for a few months. My coffee this morning is Door County Highlander Grog. I hope it clears the fog in my brain. What you will read below, I wrote last night while the thoughts were clear in my head.

Nehemiah 9:13-14New International Version (NIV)
13 “You came down on Mount Sinai; you spoke to them from heaven. You gave them regulations and laws that are just and right, and decrees and commands that are good. 14 You made known to them your holy Sabbath and gave them commands, decrees and laws through your servant Moses

Today heaven came down and spoke to me. I woke up and I was alive and well. Heaven let me know that it wasn't yet my time to go home.

On the way to work two mallards flew in front of me. Heaven showed me two of the things I really like to see. Heaven let me know that I am loved.

I had extra time to pray today. Heaven told me who to pray for. Later it was confirmed through a phone call.

There were some real challenges at work today. Heaven let me know that it was time to grow and use some old skills. Heaven allowed me to be challenged.

A Pastor took time in his busy day to pray for me. Heaven told me I am cared for.

I watched a beautiful sunset tonight and Heaven let me know Who created the sunrise and sunsets.

My supper was grand with many of the things I like. Heaven gave me a job and the ability to purchase groceries. Heaven let me know that I am blessed.

My wife and I moved furniture later and Heaven reminded me of the precious gift my wife is to me.

Some people go through life and wait for God to speak from a burning bush just like He did for Moses. I, for some reason slowed down today just to listen and was I surprised to hear.

God bless,
Marty



No comments:

Post a Comment