Wednesday, November 1, 2023

The Snow Came And It Was Good 11/1/2023

 Good Morning,

I was outside for a few minutes with our dogs and happily retreated inside to a hot cup of Door County Pumpkin Spice Coffee and the warmth of a fire. It is time to write.

Yesterday and last night we experienced the first snow of the season and it was enough to measure. Our two dogs enjoyed being in it and it was good to see them run and play. The snow was like a white blanket when I stepped outside with my cup of coffee this morning. For me, I felt like it even made the air smell better. It really emphasized the beginning of a new day. 

I am sure there will be a few people who will agree with my thoughts today. That blanket of snow covered anything that was on the ground and now is under the snow. You might be over burdened today and a new start is what you need. It is time to push the restart button in life. Make the things of the old days disappear and start anew this day as fresh as the snow. Bury old habits and mistakes and commit to new good habits and other wholesome actions. If a new location in life is warranted make sure to have God show you where. If new thoughts are in order ask God to share his thoughts, but surrender to having God wipe away the mistakes and ask Him to show you the way of life and His thoughts on your life and it's goals, purposes, and directions.

Isaiah 55:8 -12 8."For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," Declares the Lord. 9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts. 10. As the rain and snow come down from the heaven and do not return to it without watering the earth and make it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, 11. so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire, and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. 12. You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you and all of the trees will clap their hands. 

In order for this to happen you must be humble and let God show you where and what He wants you to do. Go to the land that He will show you. Make this day a new one. Hit the refresh button. 

God bless,

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment