Saturday, November 11, 2023

Thank You For Your Service 11/11/2023

 Good Morning,

No coffee for me this morning. I have somewhere to be and I am somewhat in a hurry. I will double up on the coffee tomorrow morning. 

Today in the United States we are observing Veterans Day I personally want to say thank you to those who wrote the check that had them give their time to serve a grateful nation. They paid a price for their commitment, in time, sweat, and many times with blood. Some paid for our safety and freedom with the ultimate sacrifice of their life.

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

My dad always observed Veterans Day with a passion. He felt that there wasn't enough information being taught in the schools or in the media as to what a veteran is, what they do, and what they did. It was a lesson that me and my siblings were taught from little on. With that lesson we were taught to respect the flag and our nation as well. 



I am proud of my Dad and that small town he came from where they still honor the veterans, the flag and our nation. 

Marty

1 comment:

  1. God bless America, God bless each and every veteran, and thank you.

    ReplyDelete