Sunday, October 28, 2018

Finishing A Long Night 10/28/2018

Good Day,

I just woke up a few minutes ago and missed the best part of my day. I usually embrace the mornings with a cup of Door County Coffee and prayer.  Not today, I missed the morning!

My job at the hospital had me working through the night yesterday on a project with a tight time frame for completion. I arrived home this morning and found the comfort of our bed most welcoming.



I started that project last night with prayer and when it was completed I finished with prayer. God was with us every step of the way and for that I am truly grateful.

I looked at that project and saw that God had helped us out and through it our team grew in experience. I also see that God never leaves a project and a person incomplete. Some of you won't like to be called a project, but it's the best these tired eyes can come up with right now.

Philippians 1:3-6

Thanksgiving and Prayer

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus

If we work with God and allow Him to lead us He never leaves us incomplete. What God starts He always finishes, unlike the many little home projects I have started and are still sitting there waiting for me to get back to them. Some day that room in the basement will be finished!

So relax and know that God never makes a mistake in a project, doesn't have to throw away the board He measured wrong. Whatever He is doing in your life He is leading you to the finish line of perfection.

God Bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment