Monday, October 14, 2013

Sunshine and Health 10/14/13

Good Morning,





Starting today with a cup Door County Highlander Grog Coffee.



Yesterday was a beautiful day with sunshine that warmed us up after an early morning duck hunt that found us in one of our first cold mornings in the Wisconsin fall.








When I got home I cleaned my gun and put away several items until next weekend. I looked out on to my driveway and saw my 12 year old Springer Spaniel laying curled up on the concrete. I walked over and saw that he was sound asleep. I touched the concrete and it was nice and warm from the sunshine. He seemed at peace and full of contentment. The sun warmed him on all sides. It really totally surrounded him with comfort.




Numbers 6:24-26 New King James Version (NKJV)
24 “The Lord bless you and keep you;
25 The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
26 The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.”’











As we all enjoy sunshine with the warmth and light it brings, we all need to spend time with the Son of God and be encompassed with His love. This would be Sonshine. Time spent with Jesus in prayer can be warming, enlightening and can produce peace and contentment. Best part of it is this, You don't have to lay on concrete to enjoy it. Practice good spiritual health concepts and keep the evil one at bay.



God bless your day.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment