Sunday, October 6, 2013

I Believe In Jesus 10/6/13

Good Morning,

Sunday a day of rest and worship. My day started with a big cup of Door County Apple Cobbler Coffee.

There is a worship tune that we often sing at the end of our Saturday Night Church service at Faith Bible Church in Greenfield Wisconsin. I have copied it below for you.
I believe in Jesus
I believe He is the Son of God
I believe He died and rose again
I believe He paid for us all

And I believe He is here now
Standing in our midst
Here With the power to heal now
And the grace to forgive
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/vineyard-i-believe-in-jesus-lyrics.html ]
I believe in You, Lord
I believe You are the Son of God
I believe You died and rose again
I believe You paid for us all.

And I believe You're here now
Standing in our midst
Here With the power to heal now
And the grace to forgive


That pretty much sums up how I feel, what I am committed to, what I believe, and who I love.

Acts 4:11-12 (NIV)

11 Jesus is
“‘the stone you builders rejected,
    which has become the cornerstone.’[a]
12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

 God bless. Have a great day.
Marty  

No comments:

Post a Comment