Monday, October 7, 2013

Ever Ready 10/7/13

Good Morning,

I am starting my day with a cup of Door County Highlander Grog Coffee. I just might have two cups. Pretty tired today.
I spent a lot of time chasing ducks and geese this weekend in fields, lakes, and swamps. The results were pretty good. My puppy was able to perform a great retrieve on a mallard. He is starting to get it! He has become another set of eyes in the blind, and boat. Yesterday afternoon I watched his head move quickly and he stared up. He had zeroed in on a flock of ducks before we saw them. He is ever vigilant now. He watches the sky for ducks and geese.


We too need to be ever vigilant and watch for Jesus. He is coming again and I pray every day. Lord come quickly.

Acts 1:11 - Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.


Are you ready?

God bless.
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment