Monday, November 5, 2018

Who's Holding The Earth? 11/5/2018

Good Morning,

Deep are my thoughts today and hot is my Door County Dublin's Delight Coffee. So let's get right to the point.



I was looking at a picture of the Earth taken from outer space and I was surprised that the picture did not show the Planet Earth hanging in space from something. I looked the picture over quite well and I saw no structure built to hold the earth in place.

Psalm 19:1 New International Version (NIV)

Psalm 19:1

The heavens declare the glory of God;

    the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

Rene and I have a globe of the Earth at one of our other desks in the house and the Earth is held in place by mechanical means. But our Earth spins on nothing that can be seen by the eye.

It really makes me appreciate just how awesome God is. He created the Earth and He set in in motion without anything mechanical or of substance to hold it up.

Now if God can do that, can't we trust Him to lead us through our difficulties? It only makes sense to let the One who can hang the planets take us through life. What is your answer to Him?

Food for thought on this Monday,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment